Saturday, May 1, 2010

Things I like today!




Today I liked my roommate's mom!
And I think she liked me too.
I liked a pink shirt. It has a little black hat pattern printed on.
I liked my sandwich; roast beef, parmesan and some greens. Delicious.
I liked some hot pink-orange gardener shorts.
And I liked Penelope's company.
I liked the baby who rolled her world ball to me,
She then brought all her baby pastes to me!

And today I liked a guy!
I mean, I really liked him.
It was one of those moments that I knew,
I would like him even before he approached to meet me!
His name is Constantine.
Like 'Istanbul!'
I thought to myself,
No, no... it's not "like" Istanbul,
It's the old Istanbul!
Well...
Actually Constantine means stable, like constant!
But that's not the point.
The point is...
I liked a tall, blonde, German guy,
Who is totally out of my usual type.
I mean the guy is tall and blonde and German looking,
I can't be attracted to him!
Can I?
I think I liked his eyes,
They reminded me some eyes that I longed for once.
Only this time, they were blue.
And I think,
I liked his ugly smile,
Which looked very charming to my eyes!
I liked the energy between us.
And I can't explain you why...

ps. This blog is getting too cheezy. I should stop it NOW! And go back to writing in Turkish!


No comments:

Post a Comment