Friday, April 30, 2010

So let's begin!


So let's begin!

I took a long journey...
A very long one. That started about 5 years ago.
I got on to the plane with a lot of hesitations!
I was carrying a lot of dreams...

As my journey started,
I started to change inside...
I changed my dreams,
I changed my hesitations,
I changed the way I behave,
I changed my language,
I changed my beliefs,
I changed my clothes,
I changed my hair,
And I changed my values...
Little by little,
I changed everything about "me".

Now there's a complete different person
Lives inside of me.
As I call it a "change",
You can call it a "growth".
And you can't realize it since, I am still "me",
But I am now more peaceful and satisfied.
The journey didn't end the way it was planned,
But it's ok.
Now I am open to new journeys and stories.
And as everyone says,
Every ending is a beginning.
So let's begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment