Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The girl who wants to be "everything"!




The girl who wants to be "everything"!


Some say, it is possible

Some think, it's not!

Surely one has to work hard!

One has to sacrifice a lot,

But nothing is impossible!

For a girl with dreams,

Nothing is invincible!


I want to be a writer,

a savior,

a director,

I want to change the world,

And I do believe that everyone

CAN change the world.

"You only need ONE person

that believes you"

Once a good friend said.

You only need that RIGHT person

to believe you,

to follow your dreams,

to make others believe in you!

If only I can convince you -ONE person-,

who is the RIGHT person,

I CAN change the world!

Now please excuse me,

while I work on my dreams,

Cause I am a girl,

who wants to be everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment