Saturday, April 24, 2010

lost and found - this sounds like a song!




I just lost the poem that was coming to me...
Its a bit silly that I wrote this while im a bit tipsy.
though I wanted to let you know that
im not as happy as I am
as long as I am the only one living in this life...
i want someone to share it with me,
maybe you'll hear me on day and
decide to break my spell..
but until now its only going to be me
here, now, forever in this shallow spread.
there's no one that I can share this thread
no one to read me poems,
no one to take my pictures,
no one to love,
no one to make mistakes...
sorry that i lost my faith in you!
I know its me who put the will through,
I will make mistakes,
I will cry....
But please let me live it only for one night
Before I left this beautiful town...
Before I left this beautiful town.

No comments:

Post a Comment